Minecraft NT
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

It's Dangime

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Dangime

Dangime

It's Dangime Empty
PostSubject: It's Dangime   It's Dangime Icon_minitimeWed Jul 25, 2012 10:41 pm

Hey, Dangime here.

I'm good at managing minecraft economies. Give me chest shops and a currency and prepare to have your world rocked. Green shoots everywhere.

I can also build stuff, but it's usually practical. I had a roulette wheel, helped make a giant mob spawning tower, a few nice condos, and farms, tree farms, wheat farms, every kind of farm. I like productive stuff.
Back to top Go down
Serak
Admin

It's Dangime Empty
PostSubject: Re: It's Dangime   It's Dangime Icon_minitimeThu Jul 26, 2012 2:08 am

A man who wants to get this accomplished. I have no doubt you'll be an excellent addition to the community. So defy your INTJ nature and don't be shy! We're still looking for ideas on just what to do with this place so get out there and make your voice heard. Every bit of input is incredibly valuable.
Back to top Go down
AkaruiRain
Admin
AkaruiRain

It's Dangime Empty
PostSubject: Re: It's Dangime   It's Dangime Icon_minitimeThu Jul 26, 2012 2:14 am

Welcome to the forum. c:

Sounds like the very INTJ thing to do in Minecraft, tinkering around with an economy.
That roulette wheel sounded very interesting as well. o. o
Back to top Go down
https://minecraftnt.forumotion.com
Dangime

Dangime

It's Dangime Empty
PostSubject: Re: It's Dangime   It's Dangime Icon_minitimeThu Jul 26, 2012 12:03 pm

Yeah the roulette wheel was fun, but I'm pretty sure that requires falsebook. It lets you do more things with redstone circuits. I was working on a functional random card generator for a deck of cards.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

It's Dangime Empty
PostSubject: Re: It's Dangime   It's Dangime Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

It's Dangime
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Minecraft NT :: Welcome to Minecraft NT! :: Introductions-
Jump to: