Minecraft NT
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Connection Trouble

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
MasterJediSoda

Connection Trouble Empty
PostSubject: Connection Trouble   Connection Trouble Icon_minitimeMon Aug 06, 2012 8:29 pm

I figured the server was down or something as I haven't been able to connect to this server, but I've been able to connect to others. However, since last Friday after getting disconnected via server restart, I think around 8:30 pm GMT -4, the connection keeps showing "Can't reach server." Has anyone else had trouble?
Back to top Go down
mickyj300x

Connection Trouble Empty
PostSubject: Re: Connection Trouble   Connection Trouble Icon_minitimeTue Aug 07, 2012 4:14 am

I was just going to make a post about the same thing, so I assume that it's more likely to be a serverside problem than anything. I tried using 3.1.1 but that didn't work either.
Back to top Go down
MasterJediSoda

Connection Trouble Empty
PostSubject: Re: Connection Trouble   Connection Trouble Icon_minitimeTue Aug 07, 2012 7:31 am

Yeah, I forgot to mention that I tried a few different versions. I didn't think it was solely a problem on my end as I can connect to others, but it's good to hear some confirmation.
Back to top Go down
Serak
Admin

Connection Trouble Empty
PostSubject: Re: Connection Trouble   Connection Trouble Icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2012 12:39 am

...Really? That's weird. Lemme reboot it.
Back to top Go down
Serak
Admin

Connection Trouble Empty
PostSubject: Re: Connection Trouble   Connection Trouble Icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2012 12:40 am

Should be good now.
Back to top Go down
MasterJediSoda

Connection Trouble Empty
PostSubject: Re: Connection Trouble   Connection Trouble Icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2012 7:02 am

Strangely I'm still getting the "Can't reach server" error. I don't have time to try much right now, but I'm not sure what I can try on my end - I've tried the different tekkit versions and reinstalling it, but this still happens. I don't know why I would be able to see other servers though, when it doesn't even seem to register that this server exists.

I haven't tried running a server myself, but is it possible something happened with the whitelist, maybe? Again, I doubt that would prevent me from seeing the server in the first place, I'm just not sure where the problem lies.
Back to top Go down
mickyj300x

Connection Trouble Empty
PostSubject: Re: Connection Trouble   Connection Trouble Icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2012 12:59 am

Yeah I'm still getting the same thing. How annoying.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Connection Trouble Empty
PostSubject: Re: Connection Trouble   Connection Trouble Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Connection Trouble
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Minecraft NT :: Support :: Questions and Suggestions-
Jump to: